RSS

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rhubarb and Snails

The other day I was outside checking to see if the rhubarb was ready to cut so I could make some concoction such as rhubarb crisp, rhubarb sauce, rhubarb muffins, or whatever else I can experiment on, er, tryout on, er, make for myself and my family. To my delight it's almost ready and the science project can begin soon!

I saw this cute little snail amongst the rhubarb, sitting on a rock. I had to snap a picture of it. You can't really tell from this photo, but the snail is peeking out of it's shell. When I was a kid, I thought snails were disgusting and slimy. Now I think of them as one of God's cutest creatures. Not that I would have one crawl on me or anything! I wonder how they would taste with rhubarb?... eww... never mind!

Wait for the Lord and keep His way. - Psalm 37:34

No comments:

You are visitor #