RSS

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Some of my weird thoughts

I have some pretty strange thoughts that go through my head. I don't know which side of the family that it comes from. It could just be me....yah, I think it's just me!;-)

I think God gives me these weird thoughts to sort out the true ones. Either that, or they are my true thoughts, at least at the time. In which case, I have a strange mind!

Anyway, here are some of those thoughts that I have in my warped sense of humour, and of course my strange mind.

Sensibility

Sensibility
has lost
it's mind.
That is...
if it has
a mind to begin
with.
That doesn't
make sense
that sensibility
has a mind.
And, if it had
a mind,
how would it
lose it anyway?
Sensibility has
more sense
than to lose it's
mind because
then it wouldn't
be sensibility
anymore.
All things considering,
sensibility can't truly
lose it's mind.
That would just
be plain
nonsense...ilbility.
-CEC

Know

I know that
you know,
but do you
know that I
know you know?
How do you
know that I
know that you know?
You just know that
I know that you
know?
Well, if you know
that I know that
you know that I know,
then we're all
okay, you know.
-CEC

And last but not least (at least for now), one that I wrote when I was 16.

Say What?

Nobody wants to be a Somebody
But when Nobody doesn't
Become Somebody
He's a Nobody.
In other words,
We're either a Nobody
Or a Somebody
Trying to figure out
Our real names.
-CEC

Hope you had fun reading these. I'll share more later, including one about Door Hinge Squeezed Oranges.(-:

No comments:

You are visitor #