RSS

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blind or Trusting

I just wanted to point out a few things that I think we are all guilty of at times, whether we are Christians or not and regardless of our walk in life:

Do we really have the faith to overcome? Or are we just hoping our problems will go away? Is our faith so blind that we only rely on chance? Do we have so little faith that we can't trust in God? Are we in a comfort zone that we can't escape, or don't want to?

Our molehills turn into mountains when we don't have faith in God. He wants us to trust Him...to take His hand and believe. He wants to us to hand our troubles over to Him.

The faith the size of a mustard seed is all it takes. But, how many of us have moved a mountain lately???

1 comment:

Andrew Clarke said...

I'm a Christian too. If you want to read my blog, it is http://threeswans.blogspot.com But I found your site when I was looking for Christians who like to read. If you feel like trying a Christian novel, may I suggest "Outcasts Of Skagaray"? For a free preview, there are sample chapters on www.threeswans.com.au I would be delighted if you read and enjoyed it, but whatever happens, greetings to a sister in the Lord.

You are visitor #